Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance.
Give us a call – 1-650-967-2500
Send us an email – http://www.sjflight.com/Forms/inquiry.htm
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
Max talks in detail about what to do if the glide slope fails during an ILS approach. Also, updates on ATC Privatization and the United 1175 incident. Finally, a listener asks whether he’ll be able to get traffic information in an aircraft without ADS-B Out after the January 2020 mandate goes into effect.
Click here for the current listener survey. Tell us about the aviation headset you use most, what you like and dislike about it, and if you’re planning to buy a new headset.
Mentioned in the Show
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
- Trump Budget Blueprint Includes ATC Privatization
- Saudi man in Oklahoma charged with lying about al Qaeda training
- AD Affects 14,653 Cessnas
- Goulian Wins Abu Dhabi Red Bull
- Piper Aircraft – Order for 152 Aircraft
- Ireland: Student pilots took off at same time
- 2018 National GA Award honorees named
- Tampa police: PCB man tries to steal 2 planes, crashes fuel truck
- ERAU Offers Free Online Course
- Two Hot Air Balloons ‘Pulled Over’ By Local Sheriff’s Deputies In California