Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance.
Send us an email – http://www.sjflight.com/Forms/inquiry.htm
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
Max talks in detail about visual separation, the responsibility pilots assume when they agree to maintain visual separation, and methods they can use for avoiding other aircraft. The NTSB preliminary report reveals more on that NYC helicopter crash that killed five passengers. A listener asks about when to switch from ground to tower at a towered airport, another listener asks about simulating an AHRS failure in a Garmin G1000 equipped aircraft, and another listener ask what exactly controllers mean when they say to enter on a 2-mile base.
Click here for the current listener survey. Tell us about the aviation headset you use most, what you like and dislike about it, and if you’re planning to buy a new headset.
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Mentioned in the Show
Aviation New Talk featured by Libsyn, world’s largest podcast host
- NTSB Releases Preliminary Report on NY Helicopter Accident
- PRESIDENT TRUMP SIGNS GOVERNMENT FUNDING BILL
- SMO Reports Fewer Jets, More Helicopters
- VAN’S AIRCRAFT FOUNDER’s SUCCESSFUL SAFETY PROGRAM
- CASA COMMENCES CHANGES TO CLASS 2 MEDICALS
- CAA says LAPL and PPL holders can self-declare medical fitness
- Shoreham Air Show crash pilot Andrew Hill to be charged with manslaughter
- Unlicensed pilot, who blamed Suffolk plane crash on prosthetic limb, sent to jail