Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance.
Send us an email – http://www.sjflight.com/Forms/inquiry.htm
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
Please visit my Patreon page to view many free posts and make a monthly contribution.
The goal of risk management is to proactively identify safety-related hazards and mitigate the associated risks. Max talks about four fundamental principles of risk management, and then talks about how the word “probably” should be a trigger word that gets you to consider other options when you’re flying.
He also talks about Pilot in Command and what it means. He suggests pilots think of it as a verb, meaning the pilot takes action when needed to prevent an incident or accident, and takes responsibility for whatever occurs.
Listeners have questions on starting instrument training, how the difference between magnetic north and true north comes into play when flying a VOR approach with a GPS receiver, and how to safely fuel an aircraft when it’s raining.
Click here for the listener survey. Tell us what what ADS-B portable receiver you own or plan to buy, and what you like and dislike about it.
- Santa Monica’s Runway Shortening to Proceed
- Alleged Serial Plane Shooter Charged
- Cal Fire Calls Out Supertanker
- Police cite drone operator in area of Wine Country fires
- Drone Hits Commercial Aircraft in Canada
- Drunk Pilot Sentenced To Prison
- NTSB: Balloon crash pilot was as impaired as a drunk driver
- EVOLUTION AIRCRAFT CO. APPEARS TO HAVE SHUTTERED
- Advanced Aero Components Acquires Glasair II and III Assets
- Muroya Red Bull Champion
- Arkansas Pilot May Be In Hot Water Over Turkey Drop