Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance.
Send us an email – http://www.sjflight.com/Forms/inquiry.htm
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
Max talks in detail about some of the challenges pilots face entering a traffic pattern and how to follow a slower aircraft. There was an unusual accident in Florida in which a Cirrus SR22 landed on top of a SR20 that had just landed. Fortunately, there were not injuries. The FAA grounds open door helicopter tours in the wake of an NYC accident in which tethered passengers drowned because they were unable to release their tethers. A listener asks about the requirements for floatation devices for a planned flight from Florida to the Bahamas.
Click here for the current listener survey. Tell us about the aviation headset you use most, what you like and dislike about it, and if you’re planning to buy a new headset.
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Mentioned in the Show
DOT seeking proposals from flight schools for program
- floatplane pilot ‘buzzed’ a Wasilla man and hit him in the head
- Chopper flights with open doors, tight restraints grounded
- Dynon Receives STC for SkyView in Cessna 172s
- Cirrus SR22 lands on SR20 Accident
- DUATS is dead. Here’s why you won’t miss it
- GA Advocates Support A&P Training Bill
- Voom Launches in Mexico City
- Kitty Hawk Tests VTOL Drone in New Zealand
- Great Air Race to fly ‘electric planes’ between England and Australia