59 Summary of Recent Private Pilot NorCal Fatal Accidents,Trips,Wx,Night
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance.
Send us an email – http://www.sjflight.com/Forms/inquiry.htm
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
Max gives a summary of recent fatal accidents in Northern California, and how they are similar and different from accidents in the rest of the U.S. Many result from Long Trips, Weather, Night & Loss of Control. A listener shares his experience with GPS jamming while in flight. Another listener asks about how to deal with airsickness he experienced on a first flight lesson.
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
- Shuster Backs Down on ATC Privatization Plan
- NetJets Pilots Union Accepts Age 70 Mandatory Retirement
- HOUSE PASSES FAA REAUTHORIZATION LEGISLATION
- Use of a Complex Airplane During a Commercial or CFI Practical Test
- NTSB: CJ4 Pilot Didn’t Make Unicom Call before Collision
- GA pilots struggle to interpret weather forecasts and displays
- Southwest Accident Brings Passenger Safety Briefings To The Forefront
- Canada Recommends Mandatory Flight Recorders For Commercial And Private Business Aircraft
- Siemens shows hybrid electric-diesel test unit
- ForeFlight to launch VFR navigation app in Europe
- LISTENING TOUR STRIVES FOR FLIGHT TRAINING SUCCESS