247 Sean D. Tucker on the Bob Hoover Academy High School + GA News
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance, or to take my online seminar: So You Want to Fly or Buy a Cirrus.
Send us an email
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
247 Max talks with air show performer Sean D. Tucker about one of his passions, which is an alternative high school he’s created in Salinas, CA called the Bob Hoover Academy that helps students learn life skills through the metaphor of flight. Max also talks about the correct way to perform Unusual Attitudes on a checkride.
- First Vision Jet Parachute pull successful
- Fewer pilots using Flight Service for preflight weather planning
- Fatal Crash of LSA at Santa Monica Airport
- Investigators ask public for photos, video of buzzing aircraft
- Pilot seen flying at boats at Horsetooth Reservoir before crash
- Falcon has rare double engine failure during its initial climb
- Fog disoriented pilot, causing 2021 deadly crash after Richmond takeoff
- NTSB Reveals Clues in 2019 Lansing Plane Crash
- First flight after maintenance ends early after pilot hears tapping sound
- Pilot crashes after turning into wrong canyon
- Man lost in Colorado wilderness left behind by rescue helicopter
Mentioned in the Show
The Possible Causes Of A Double Engine Failure
GFS Charts Max Uses for Advance Weather Planning
Max’s Books – Order online or call 800-247-6553 to order.
Max Trescott’s G3000 and G5000 Glass Cockpit Handbook
Max Trescott’s G1000 & Perspective Glass Cockpit Handbook
If you love the show and want more, visit my Patreon page to see fun videos, breaking news, and other posts in the Posts section. And if you decide to make a small donation each month, you can get some goodies!
So You Want To Learn to Fly or Buy a Cirrus seminars
Online Version of the Seminar Coming Soon – Register for Notification
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Check out Max’s Online Courses: G1000 VFR, G1000 IFR, and Flying WAAS & GPS Approaches. Find them all at: https://www.pilotlearning.com/
Max Trescott is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.