Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance.
Give us a call – 1-650-967-2500
Send us an email – http://www.sjflight.com/Forms/inquiry.htm
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
In this episode, Max reviews results of the latest listener survey on portable ADS-B receivers and revisits their limitations, namely that while they appear to show all traffic, they do not! Listeners share what they like best and least about these receivers. And Max shares the preliminary NTSB report on the Icon A5 crash that killed MLB pitcher Roy Halladay.
Click here for the listener survey. Tell us what aviation headset you use most or plan to buy, and what you like and dislike about it.
- NTSB Preliminary Report on Roy Halladay Accident
- AMATEUR-BUILT AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT TOTALS DROP TO HISTORIC LOWS
- NEW ‘FAA AERONAUTICAL CHART USER’S GUIDE’ PUBLISHED
- FAA Warns of Unauthorized Use of Special Instrument Procedures
- Icom launches scrappage scheme for old radios
- LANCAIR MAKO OWNERS HAVE BRS PARACHUTE OPTION
- Lancair Builder Assistance Center takes off
- Caravan Hits Car On Takeoff