Have you ever wondered about the causes of pilot fatigue? Or how you can recognize the signs of fatigue in yourself and others? Do you about the regulations and guidelines for flight and duty time limitations to prevent fatigue? Dr. Victor Vogel joins us today to talk about what pilots need to know about the causes of fatigue, and what you can do to counter fatigue and sleepiness.
Support the Show by buying a Lightspeed ANR Headsets
Max has been using only Lightspeed headsets for nearly 25 years! I love their tradeup program that let’s you trade in an older Lightspeed headset for a newer model. Start with one of the links below, and Lightspeed will pay a referral fee to support Aviation News Talk.
Lightspeed Delta Zulu Headset $1199
Lightspeed Zulu 3 Headset $899
Lightspeed Sierra Headset $699
My Review on the Lightspeed Delta Zulu
Send us your feedback or comments via email
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
- ForeFlight enables emergency guidance
- NTSB Preliminary Report on Kentucky Fatal Crash
- Pilot exposed to carbon monoxide in 2022 Virginia plane crash
- FAA’s OSI takes aim at aircraft laser pointers
- Pilot sentenced to prison for lying to FAA
- First electric aircraft charging station in Mass.
- Northern Colorado airport’s remote-tower developer pulls out
- EAA says amateur-built fatal accidents dropped by 28 percent
- NOAA overhauls online weather site for pilots at aviationweather.gov
- Bye Aerospace sells 340 more eFlyer aircraft
- Pilot Says Gunfire Preceded Gas Balloon Crash
Max’s Books – Order online or call 800-247-6553 to order.
Max Trescott’s G3000 and G5000 Glass Cockpit Handbook
Max Trescott’s G1000 & Perspective Glass Cockpit Handbook
If you love the show and want more, visit my Patreon page to see fun videos, breaking news, and other posts in the Posts section. And if you decide to make a small donation each month, you can get some goodies!
So You Want To Learn to Fly or Buy a Cirrus seminars
Online Version of the Seminar Coming Soon – Register for Notification
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Check out Max’s Online Courses: G1000 VFR, G1000 IFR, and Flying WAAS & GPS Approaches. Find them all at: https://www.pilotlearning.com/
“Go Around” song used by permission of Ken Dravis; you can buy his music at kendravis.com
If you purchase a product through a link on our site, we may receive compensation.