225 Why Textron Purchased Pipistrel with Paul Bertorelli +GA News
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance, or to take my online seminar: So You Want to Fly or Buy a Cirrus.
Send us an email
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
225 Max talks with Paul Bertorelli about why Textron purchased Pipistrel. Textron Aviation owns Cessna and Beechcraft, but Textron plans to form a new business segment, Textron eAviation, focused on the development of sustainable aircraft, to manage Pipistrel. Hence, the merger seems less about selling more Pipistrel electric aircraft to flight schools, and more about leveraging their other assets.
- Textron to Acquire Electric Aircraft Pioneer Pipistrel
- Boeing ex-pilot’s trial starts on fraud charges over 737 Max
- New Airport Alerts Show Danger Hot Spots
- Commercial pilot course with reduced hours introduced
- Cirrus SR22 crash in the Alps
- Seaplane service returns between Boston and New York
- Drugs Smuggled in Airliner Avionics Bays
- Missouri pilots come together for the first annual Food Flight
- Jackson WY Airport to be closed for 78 days this Spring
- World View shows off passenger capsule for strato-tourism
Max’s Books – Order online or call 800-247-6553 to order.
Max Trescott’s G3000 and G5000 Glass Cockpit Handbook
Max Trescott’s G1000 & Perspective Glass Cockpit Handbook
Max Trescott’s GPS and WAAS Instrument Flying Handbook
If you love the show and want more, visit my Patreon page to see fun videos, breaking news, and other posts in the Posts section. And if you decide to make a small donation each month, you can get some goodies!
So You Want To Learn to Fly or Buy a Cirrus seminars
Online Version of the Seminar Coming Soon – Register for Notification
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Check out Max’s Online Courses: G1000 VFR, G1000 IFR, and Flying WAAS & GPS Approaches. Find them all at: https://www.pilotlearning.com/
Max Trescott is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.