Nailing airspeed in the Cirrus SR22, How do you become a CFI flight instructor, general aviation culture, feds raid flight school, air marshall leaves gun in Delta lavatory, & GA News.
- FAA releases BasicMed Checklist and approves AOPA’s online course.
- Airplane crash wasn’t noticed by more than 20 pilots who flew out of the same airport later that day and was only reported to emergency responders 21 hours later.
- NTSB Calls for Changes to Pirep Creation and Dissemination Education Efforts
- Federal agents with a search warrant seized records from American Flight Academy
- NTSB squarely blames pilot’s judgement for plane crash near Silverton that killed him and three others
- CAFE Symposium Moves To Oshkosh
- Garmin Pilot introduces European flight plan filing, plus major Android updates
- Can you Fly IFR in an LSA
- U.S. Air Marshal Left Loaded Gun in an Airplane Bathroom
Listener question: How do you become a CFI?
Dispatcher Mike of the Flying and Life podcast discusses the airlines use of Part 135 charter aircraft.