120 Troubleshooting Radio and Audio Panel Problems, Hurricane Dorian + GA News
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance, or to take my online seminar: So You Want to Fly or Buy a Cirrus.
Send us an email
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
120 Max talks about how to troubles shoot problems with the Com radios and the audio panel in general aviation aircraft. First you need to determine whether the problem is common to both the radios and the intercom. If it is, check for problems with the headset, such as whether it’s plugged in all the way, or whether the jacks, or the headset cable is intermittent. Also check audio panel switches.
- Hurricane Dorian – AOPA says Follow Procedures for Bahamas Flights
- NATA Hurricane Resources Web Page
- Embry-Riddle Moves 68 Planes To Escape Hurricane
- Operation AirDrop – Registrations for Bahamas Flights
- Guangzhou commuters to use autopilot drone aircraft taxis
- Quantum signs for 26 electric airplanes from Bye Aerospace
- Deliveries start for Tecnam’s mini-airliner
- ZeroAvia Breaks Silence on Hydrogen-Powered Matrix
- DOT: Appointees to Safety Oversight Committee
- 23-year-old Crosses Atlantic and Pacific in LSA
- Avionics Sales Continue to Surge
- Fake Mechanic Gets Airplanes Grounded
- Pilot Pleads Guilty to Buying Planes for Drug Traffickers
- Inspirational pilot to receive NBAA award
Mentioned in the Show
Needed Hurricane Supplies You Can Donate
Register: Learn to Fly/Buy a Cirrus, Sept 19 at KRHV
Register: mini-CPPP, Sept 28 at KPAO
Boeing and Open Airplane’s Flight School Survey
Boeing and Open Airplane’s Flight Instructor Survey
Boeing and Open Airplane’s Pilot in Training Survey
If you love the show and want more, visit my Patreon page to see fun videos, breaking news, and other posts in the Posts section. And if you decide to make a small donation each month, you can get some goodies!
So You Want To Learn to Fly or Buy a Cirrus seminars
Online Version of the Seminar Coming Soon – Register for Notification
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Please Take our 2019 Social Media Survey. I’d love to understand how you use, or don’t use, social media, so I can target social media posts and advertising for Aviation News Talk to other people similar to you.
Max Trescott is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.