223 New Laser Eye Protection for Pilots + GA News
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance, or to take my online seminar: So You Want to Fly or Buy a Cirrus.
Send us an email
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
223 Max talks with Kelly Krayewsky of Revision Military about their new laser eyewear protection for pilots. He also talks with Rob Mark about the scope of aircraft laser strikes and what the FAA and others are doing about the problem. Revision offers to models, the Stingerhawk for helicopter pilots which sells for $199 and SF-2 for fixed wing pilots that sells for $499. Discount code in the show.
To order either of laser eyewear protection products discussed, you need to either send an email to email@example.com or you can call them to order at 802.879.7002.
- Video Claims to Confirm An-225 Destruction
- U.S. Blocks Russian Aircraft From All Domestic Airspace
- Boeing Caught in a Bind as U.S. Bans Giant Russian Cargo Jets
- JetBlue Pilot Allegedly Four Times Over Alcohol Limit
- Aerobatics Pilot Marianne Fox Killed in Runway Overrun
- CommutAir New-Hires Get Better Contract Deal
- NetJets Agrees To Buy and Operate 150 Lilium eVTOLs
- Pilot forgets to lower landing gear during checkride
- Pilot Accused of Murder Sues Ex-Airline For Unfair Dismissal
- Dramatic scenes from northern NSW floods captured from the sky
- Bruce Dickinson Accidentally Played Unreleased Iron Maiden Album over ATC
Mentioned in the Show
Report a Laser Strike
Revision Military Laser Protective Eyewear
FAA Brochure on Laser Eye Protection
Dr. Scott Dennstaedt’s Daily EZ Weather Brief
Sleepwalking To 100UL – AVweb
Hjelmco Oil unleaded Avgas
FAA AC 20-37E Aircraft Propeller Maintenance
FAA Airplane Flying Handbook
Max’s Books – Order online or call 800-247-6553 to order.
Max Trescott’s G3000 and G5000 Glass Cockpit Handbook
Max Trescott’s G1000 & Perspective Glass Cockpit Handbook
Max Trescott’s GPS and WAAS Instrument Flying Handbook
If you love the show and want more, visit my Patreon page to see fun videos, breaking news, and other posts in the Posts section. And if you decide to make a small donation each month, you can get some goodies!
So You Want To Learn to Fly or Buy a Cirrus seminars
Online Version of the Seminar Coming Soon – Register for Notification
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Check out Max’s Online Courses: G1000 VFR, G1000 IFR, and Flying WAAS & GPS Approaches. Find them all at: https://www.pilotlearning.com/
Max Trescott is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.