93 San Jose’s GA Reliever, Reid-Hillview Airport, Threatened by Closure + GA News
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance.
Send us an email – http://www.sjflight.com/Forms/inquiry.htm
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
93 In addition to discussing GA news, Max talks with Walt Gyger about recent actions by county supervisors that open the door to closing Reid-Hillview Airport. Walt is the founder of CAAPSO, an organization focused on community outreach to build support for the airport. Walt talks about what pilots at any airport can do to help protect their airport from closure.
If you love the show and want more, visit my Patreon page to see fun videos, breaking news, and other posts in the Posts section. And if you decide to make a small donation each month, you can get some goodies!
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Please Take our 2018 Listener Survey. I’d love to get your feedback and ideas for improving this podcast.
- U.S. Government Shutdown
- Government Shutdown – Jason Blair
- Rolls-Royce confirms 1,000hp electric plane
- Proposed AD could affect almost 20,000 Piper aircraft
- FAA WINGS Sweepstakes pays you to be a safer pilot
- Experimental Aircraft Fatalities Continue Descent
- China Launches Pilot Recruitment Drive
- Former Airline Transport Pilot Convicted At Trial