195 Make Better, Safer Landings Using Data with Dierk Reuter + GA News
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance, or to take my online seminar: So You Want to Fly or Buy a Cirrus.
Send us an email
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
195 Max talks with Dierk Reuter about collecting flight data from the G3000 in TBM aircraft and plotting it against stable approach criteria. About 150 TBM pilots are participating and the data shows that those pilots are improving their approach and landing skills. This is important, as there have been some issues in the past with prop strikes, especially when pilots are unstable and land too fast.
- AirVenture Pilot Proficiency Center To Offer Remote Sessions
- Man tries to steal jet to go to Hawaii
- Bolt-On Yoke-Mounted Autopilot For Your Skyhawk
- FAA Says Volunteer Instructors Are Being Compensated
- Lack Of Paperwork Behind Most COVID Medical Denials
- Branson Reaches 282,000 Feet In Virgin Galactic
- FAA Launches System To Cut Space Launch Airspace Disruptions
- Alaskan teen passenger causes plane to nosedive
- Pilot injured after plane hits a tree when runway lights turn off
- Pilot stalls while practicing candy drop
- ‘Air Cocaine’ Pilots Acquitted On Appeal In French Court Case
- Pilot fined £175,000 for falsifying license
Mentioned in the Show
Remote Pilot Proficiency Center Training Signup
Arkansas dog who vanished 10 years ago found 2,000 miles
Jeremy Wade’s Video of Dog Razzle
Launchpad Marzari: Ghibli’s Porco Rosso movie
Max’s Books – Order online or call 800-247-6553 to order.
Max Trescott’s G3000 and G5000 Glass Cockpit Handbook
Max Trescott’s G1000 & Perspective Glass Cockpit Handbook
Max Trescott’s GPS and WAAS Instrument Flying Handbook
If you love the show and want more, visit my Patreon page to see fun videos, breaking news, and other posts in the Posts section. And if you decide to make a small donation each month, you can get some goodies!
So You Want To Learn to Fly or Buy a Cirrus seminars
Online Version of the Seminar Coming Soon – Register for Notification
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Check out Max’s Online Courses: G1000 VFR, G1000 IFR, and Flying WAAS & GPS Approaches. Find them all at: https://www.pilotlearning.com/
Max Trescott is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.