235 F-117 Stealth Fighter Designer Alan Brown + GA News
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance, or to take my online seminar: So You Want to Fly or Buy a Cirrus.
Send us an email
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
235 Max talks about his friend Alan Brown, who passed away. Alan was Chief Designer and later Program Manager for the F-117 Stealth Fighter. In 2015 Max interviewed Alan and he replays that interview.
- Miami Bridge crash update
- Pilot in STOL Fatal Crash Warned to “Lower Your Nose.”
- Presidential TFR Busts
- 91.113(g) and straight-in landings
- C182 hits severe wake turbulence from military transport
- FAA’s ‘Be ATC’ campaign to recruit new Controllers
- Four people in a three-seat Piper ends in crash
- FCC: $34,000 Fine for Unauthorized Transmissions
- Pilot in Istanbul airport crash arrested
- Australian Civil Registration to include Numbers
- Woman Stole Identity to Get Pilot Certificate $1.5 Million
- Why a farmer is charged with disabling AWOS stations
Mentioned in the Show
YouTube video –Seaplane Engine Failure
Alan Brown presentation at ERAU Prescott
Alan Brown Oral History
Alan Brown Biography
Alan Brown obituary
How Serbians were able to shoot down an F-117
Why the F-35 program is a mess
Max’s Books – Order online or call 800-247-6553 to order.
Max Trescott’s G3000 and G5000 Glass Cockpit Handbook
Max Trescott’s G1000 & Perspective Glass Cockpit Handbook
If you love the show and want more, visit my Patreon page to see fun videos, breaking news, and other posts in the Posts section. And if you decide to make a small donation each month, you can get some goodies!
So You Want To Learn to Fly or Buy a Cirrus seminars
Online Version of the Seminar Coming Soon – Register for Notification
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Check out Max’s Online Courses: G1000 VFR, G1000 IFR, and Flying WAAS & GPS Approaches. Find them all at: https://www.pilotlearning.com/
Max Trescott is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.