123 Getting Pilots To Speak Up When They See Something Wrong or Spot Risky Behavior + GA News
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance, or to take my online seminar: So You Want to Fly or Buy a Cirrus.
Send us an email
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
123 Sometimes pilots see something wrong, like a plane taxiing and pushing a tow bar, or with a pitot tube cover on, or in the runup area with a baggage door open. In these situations, something is clearly wrong, and pilots must speak up. But the situation is more tricky when you see a pilot head off to do something you know is risky, but which they might be successful at. Still you should speak up.
- James Ketchell completes round-the-world flight
- Only 44% of GA aircraft equipped with ADS-B
- uAvionix Receives FAA STC For tailBeacon ADS-B OUT Solution
- NAFI, Avemco Highlight Insurance Claim Safety Lessons
- Cruz to revive air traffic control reform push
- PATEY, PAX UNHURT IN CRASH THAT DESTROYED ‘DRACO’
- AOPA reinforces Calls for Self-certified Medicals
- Hoax caller Paul Sant to be sentenced for pretending to be an air traffic controller
- Tree company helps rescue pilot whose plane crashed atop trees near N.J. airport
- Every Student Flies
If you love the show and want more, visit my Patreon page to see fun videos, breaking news, and other posts in the Posts section. And if you decide to make a small donation each month, you can get some goodies!
So You Want To Learn to Fly or Buy a Cirrus seminars
Online Version of the Seminar Coming Soon – Register for Notification
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Please Take our 2019 Social Media Survey. I’d love to understand how you use, or don’t use, social media, so I can target social media posts and advertising for Aviation News Talk to other people similar to you.
Max Trescott is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.