Please take the Aviation News Talk podcast 2017 Listener survey! Click here for the survey.
- Budget details show White House planning to privatize ATC
- Pilots flocking to BasicMed
- Helicopter an Ag pilots unhappy with drone ruling
- New Commercial ACS published; slow flight is changing again
- Winds severely damage small planes at North Texas airport
- Stratos 714 single engine personal jet update
- Remote Control tower tested at London City Airport
- Cirrus Vision Jet and Piper M600 receive EASA certification
- First flight for “New” K-Max heavy lift helicopter
- Monopoly: The Aviation Collector’s Edition Board Game
Plus an overview of traffic systems and details on TIS (traffic information service), how it works, and its limitations, and listener email on avoiding unstable approaches by planning your descent.