203 Misfueling Accidents: What You Need to Know to Avoid Them + GA News
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance, or to take my online seminar: So You Want to Fly or Buy a Cirrus.
Send us an email
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
203 Max talks about the different ways your aircraft can get misfueled, and the steps you should take every time you get fuel, to ensure you don’t get misfueled. A Baron 58P that recently crashed at Palo Alto airport, appears to have been misfueled. Sumping the fuel doesn’t guarantee you’ll catch a misfuelling. Also a 50/50 mix of 100LL and Jet looks the same as 100LL.
- Private airplane pilot helps St. George police with pursuit
- Is eVTOL The Next Big Thing? One Venture Capitalist Says No.
- Lesson learned: Don’t look at checklist while taxiing
- The Danger of Irrational Exuberance – Zooming
- PILOT ESCAPED HELICOPTER THAT SANK WHILE AIDING BUSHFIRE CRISIS
- Pilot charged with flying helicopter impaired
- Pilot in NM air balloon crash that killed five had cocaine, marijuana in system
- NorCal woman gets probation in Jan. 6 Capitol riot, loses pilot certificate
- West Point 182 Busts United Nations TFR
- UN Private jets forced to fly and park hundreds of miles away
Max’s Books – Order online or call 800-247-6553 to order.
Max Trescott’s G3000 and G5000 Glass Cockpit Handbook
Max Trescott’s G1000 & Perspective Glass Cockpit Handbook
Max Trescott’s GPS and WAAS Instrument Flying Handbook
If you love the show and want more, visit my Patreon page to see fun videos, breaking news, and other posts in the Posts section. And if you decide to make a small donation each month, you can get some goodies!
So You Want To Learn to Fly or Buy a Cirrus seminars
Online Version of the Seminar Coming Soon – Register for Notification
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Check out Max’s Online Courses: G1000 VFR, G1000 IFR, and Flying WAAS & GPS Approaches. Find them all at: https://www.pilotlearning.com/
Max Trescott is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.