116 A Wearable HUD, General Aviation News + AirVenture Wrap-up with Rob Mark
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance, or to take my online seminar: So You Want to Fly or Buy a Cirrus.
Send us an email
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
116 Max talks with Flying Magazine Sr. Editor Rob Mark on AirVenture 2019. Announcements include Texas Aircraft’s electric Colt LSA, ATP buys 100 Skyhawks, iFly GPS and SA Photonics Partner On Wearable HUD, Redbird’s GIFT or guided independent flight training, Nerves of Steel book by Southwest Captain Tammie Jo Schults, Electric Jet Aircraft JetPack, Extra’s Carbon-Fiber NG, Lycoming Electronic Ignition, ForeFlight’s Sentry Mini ADS-B Receiver, Continental Engine for 172R and S models, and Sling NGT LSA.
- Texas Aircraft Collaborating with Siemens eAircraft
- ATP Orders 100 Cessna Skyhawks
- iFly GPS and SA Photonics Partner On Wearable HUD for GA
- Redbird Releases Instrument Rating GIFT at AirVenture
- Southwest Pilot Releases Book for Both New and Old Aviators
- Electric Jet Aircraft’s “Wearable Jetpack” at Oshkosh
- Extra Aircraft Unveils New Carbon-Fiber NG
- Lycoming introduces Electronic Ignition System
- ForeFlight Offering New Sentry Mini Receiver at AirVenture
- Continental drop-in engine replacement for Cessna 172s
- Sling NGT LSA Introduced
- Pipistrel Trainer Used in AF Program
- Garmin Introduces GNC 355 GPS/Comm Radio
If you love the show and want more, visit my Patreon page to see fun videos, breaking news, and other posts in the Posts section. And if you decide to make a small donation each month, you can get some goodies!
So You Want To Learn to Fly or Buy a Cirrus seminars
Online Version of the Seminar Coming Soon – Register for Notification
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Please Take our 2019 Social Media Survey. I’d love to understand how you use, or don’t use, social media, so I can target social media posts and advertising for Aviation News Talk to other people similar to you.
Max Trescott is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.