81 What You Need to Know about the Flight Review or BFR, NBAA Update + GA News.
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance.
Send us an email – http://www.sjflight.com/Forms/inquiry.htm
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
NBAA Convention News & Flight Reviews (BFR)
81 Max talks about what you need to know about doing a flight review with emphasis on Part 91 rules that pilots need to know. Also a news update from the NBAA convention. Sean Tucker retiring from his solo air show act. A CFI has feedback on a better takeoff briefing. An FAA controller asks about whether piston pilots could use reverse high speed exits.
If you love the show and want more, visit my Patreon page to see fun videos, breaking news, and other posts in the Blog section. And if you decide to make a small donation each month, you can get some goodies!
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Please Take our 2018 Listener Survey. I’d love to get your feedback and ideas for improving this podcast.
- NBAA Study: Single Pilot Ops Lead in Accidents
- NBAA to Honor Sean Tucker with Humanitarian Award
- Sean D. Tucker Retires His High-Energy Solo Act
- ForeFlight Adds BizAv Features
- Bye Pitches Electric Aircraft for Charter
- BENDIXKING ANNOUNCES SUBSCRIPTION PLANS FOR AVIONICS
- Flying Senior Editor Rob Mark Wins 2018 NBAA Gold Wing Award
- Aircraft Mechanic Facing Theft Charges
- How the aviation industry is turning to blockchain
- FAA UNDER SURVEILLANCE
- Volerian aircraft design replaces jets and props with flapping wings
Max Trescott is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.