82 How to Increase Separation on Final without Dangerous S-Turns + GA News
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance.
Send us an email – http://www.sjflight.com/Forms/inquiry.htm
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
Increasing Spacing on Final without using S-Turns
Max talks about how to increase spacing on final without doing dangerous S-Turns on the final approach to landing. Two FAA Controllers wins Archie League Award for noticing a pilot with a problem. Listeners give feedback on things they wished they’d learned as student pilots. A listener ask where to fly the downwind when flying next to parallel runways, but cleared to land on runway on the far side.
If you love the show and want more, visit my Patreon page to see fun videos, breaking news, and other posts in the Blog section. And if you decide to make a small donation each month, you can get some goodies!
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Please Take our 2018 Listener Survey. I’d love to get your feedback and ideas for improving this podcast.
- Archie League Award – Controllers Stop a pilot having Problems
- Passenger Grabs Controls After Pilot Collapses
- The real story behind the proposed changes to LSA
- New Experimental Aircraft Flight Training Policy Proposed
- FAA MAPS ‘OFF-RAMP’ FROM SPECIAL ISSUANCE MEDICALS
- EAA releases Flight Test Manual
- Garmin GFC 500 autopilot approved for Beechcraft Bonanza and Debonair
- Industry Feedback shows Preference for US Maintenance Rules
- Hot air balloon lands on church’s lawn; reverend makes citizen’s arrest
Max Trescott is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.