204 13 Recent General Aviation Accidents + GA News
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance, or to take my online seminar: So You Want to Fly or Buy a Cirrus.
Send us an email
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
204 Max talks about 13 recent general aviation accidents. A Citation crashed after taking off with the parking brake on. A couple of planes crashed when pilots raised the landing gear instead of the flaps. A midair collision left tire tracks on the wing of a plane. Two CFIT crashes occurred, on at night and one in low visibility. More info on the crash of a Baron that was misfueled with Jet A.
- FAA Fumbled Its Response To a Surge in GPS Jamming
- HOW ADS-B RECEIVERS CAN PROTECT AGAINST GPS JAMMING
- FOREFLIGHT ADDS FLIGHT PROFILE SUPPORT FOR IPHONE
- Denver pilot one step closer from making a drone dodging invention
- House Passes Amendment Reversing FAA Instruction Policy
- FAA EXPANDS GLIDERS’ USE OF TRANSPONDER CODE 1202
- Bizjet Shortage Prompts ‘Private Jet Rage’
- Two men charged with shooting at chopper face terrorism charge
- Stearman takes off from highway, strikes wires and crashes
TBM 900 loses GPS signal
Max’s Books – Order online or call 800-247-6553 to order.
Max Trescott’s G3000 and G5000 Glass Cockpit Handbook
Max Trescott’s G1000 & Perspective Glass Cockpit Handbook
Max Trescott’s GPS and WAAS Instrument Flying Handbook
If you love the show and want more, visit my Patreon page to see fun videos, breaking news, and other posts in the Posts section. And if you decide to make a small donation each month, you can get some goodies!
So You Want To Learn to Fly or Buy a Cirrus seminars
Online Version of the Seminar Coming Soon – Register for Notification
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Check out Max’s Online Courses: G1000 VFR, G1000 IFR, and Flying WAAS & GPS Approaches. Find them all at: https://www.pilotlearning.com/
Max Trescott is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.