80 Fast Track to an Airline Pilot Career, Piper M-series, Pilatus PC-12 + GA News
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance.
Send us an email – http://www.sjflight.com/Forms/inquiry.htm
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
COPA Las Vegas Pilot Interviews
80 Max interviewed pilots while attending the Cirrus Owner Pilots Association (COPA) annual meeting in Las Vegas. One future airline pilot who is on track to fly 1500 hours in one year, and she talks about how she’s accomplishing that. Max also interviews pilots about using flight simulators and Angle of Attack indicators, and two dealers about the Piper M350, M500, and M600, and the Pilatus PC-12.
If you love the show and want more, visit my Patreon page to see fun videos, breaking news, and other posts in the Blog section. And if you decide to make a small donation each month, you can get some goodies!
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
- Operation Airdrop sends planes with supplies after Hurricane Michael
- Chinese Investor Rescues Eclipse, to Buy Company
- NetJets deal with Cessna could be worth almost $10 billion
- Sheriff: Helicopter pilot stopped in car with 2 kilos of cocaine
- Sydney seaplane crash pilot may have been knocked out
- Pressurized cabin factor in pilot fatality during opening of G150 door
- MagniX tests new electric motor on Cessna Ironbird
- Scalewings reveals secret hybrid with multiple redundancy
- Airlines impose cannabis ban on pilots and cabin crew
Max Trescott is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.