207 Fighters Chase Beech B36TC and Recent Hypoxia-related Accidents + GA News
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance, or to take my online seminar: So You Want to Fly or Buy a Cirrus.
Send us an email
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
207 Max talks with Rob Mark about an accident in which fighters chased a B36TC with an unconscious pilot and about other recent hypoxia-related accidents. He also talks with Annemarie Bain about the 2022 Pilots Without Pants calendar, a fundraiser to raise money for aviation scholarships. Cirrus is offering a free Takeoffs and Landings online course and a YouTube video shows a King Air in a spin.
- FAA Approves 600 Engines For GAMI Unleaded Fuel
- What ‘Jet Pack Man’ in Sky Near LAX Might Be
- FAA To Take Regulatory Action Over 5G Altimeter Interference
- AT&T and Verizon will delay 5G expansion over aircraft safety issues
- Southwest pilot cited for alleged assault of flight attendant
- Pipistrel’s hybrid-electric four-seater flies
- FAA Proposes 2nd Class Medicals For Commercial Balloon Pilots
- UND Pilot Was Dealing with ‘Mental Health Concerns’
- 2 Orange County men charged with pointing lasers at helicopters
- Hot pursuit: NYPD follows chopper from Brooklyn to Lakewood, NJ
Mentioned in the Show
Fighter jets tracked plane over Wisconsin before it crashed
Neighbor recalls night of plane crash that killed one man
Appareo Vision 1000
Hazardous Attitudes, Which One Do You Have?
Free Takeoffs and Landings course from Cirrus
King Air Stall/Spin as Skydivers Prepare to Jump
Youtube version: Pilots without Pants Interview
Max’s Books – Order online or call 800-247-6553 to order.
Max Trescott’s G3000 and G5000 Glass Cockpit Handbook
Max Trescott’s G1000 & Perspective Glass Cockpit Handbook
Max Trescott’s GPS and WAAS Instrument Flying Handbook
If you love the show and want more, visit my Patreon page to see fun videos, breaking news, and other posts in the Posts section. And if you decide to make a small donation each month, you can get some goodies!
So You Want To Learn to Fly or Buy a Cirrus seminars
Online Version of the Seminar Coming Soon – Register for Notification
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Check out Max’s Online Courses: G1000 VFR, G1000 IFR, and Flying WAAS & GPS Approaches. Find them all at: https://www.pilotlearning.com/
Max Trescott is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.