Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance.
Send us an email – http://www.sjflight.com/Forms/inquiry.htm
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
Max talks in detail about Cold Weather Flying operations, how the new tax bill affects aircraft ownership, and when to fly VFR versus IFR Garmin introduces the GDL 82, an ADS-B out, which is a low cost, easy to install solution. Here’s a link to the now cancelled Advisory Circular AC 91-13C on Cold Weather Operation of Aircraft.
Click here for the current listener survey. Tell us about the aviation headset you use most, what you like and dislike about it, and if you’re planning to buy a new headset.
Mentioned in the Show
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself for Christmas. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
- What US Tax Bill Means for General Aviation
- Chinese Company Buys Rest Of Diamond
- Rule-Compliant ADS-B Out Solution Now Shipping
- Levil Bring BOM to Market – External data module
- Seasonal Tower Operating again at Truckee-Tahoe Airport
- Five people killed in plane crash at Bartow Airport
- Parachute pull during spin in Light Sport Aircraft