Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance.
Give us a call – 1-650-967-2500
Send us an email – http://www.sjflight.com/Forms/inquiry.htm
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
Max talks in detail about Radio Communications with ATC at towered airports, like Class D, and C, and B airports. Jason Miller talks about current NOAA SARSAT policy for testing ELTs.
Click here for the current listener survey. Tell us about the aviation headset you use most, what you like and dislike about it, and if you’re planning to buy a new headset.
Mentioned in the Show
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
- Halladay Had Drugs In System
- Disruption Limited In Government Shutdown
- FAA Knowledge Tests Halted
- Secret Service: Lantana air rules tough, but needed to protect POTUS
- FLIGHT ADVISORY ISSUED FOR STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS
- FAA plans to redesign San Francisco’s Class B airspace
- Piper AD Affects 19,000 Aircraft
- AUSTRALIA’S SAFETY REPORT CARD
- Earth’s magnetic field shift will cost hundreds of thousands of dollars at airport