Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance.
Send us an email – http://www.sjflight.com/Forms/inquiry.htm
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
Max talks in detail about alternative ways to load an instrument approach, when getting vectors on an approach, and the tradeoffs involved. Trump’s personal pilot being considered for FAA Administrator.
Click here for the current listener survey. Tell us about the aviation headset you use most, what you like and dislike about it, and if you’re planning to buy a new headset.
Mentioned in the Show
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
- Textron Aviation Ends Cessna TTx Production
- GAMA Year-End Stats Point to Market Turnaround
- Exclusive:Trump privately pushing personal pilot to run FAA
- Drone collisions, close calls underscore growing risks for aircraft
- Suspected Drone Collision Causes $4,000 In Damage
- Mechanics retiring faster than they can be replaced
- Aviation Week & Space Technology – Pentagon and FAA Lag in Agreement on ADS-B Out
- CAA warns PPLs of looming licence deadline
- AvGas Update – Bad gas delivered in Canada