Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance.
Give us a call – 1-650-967-2500
Send us an email – http://www.sjflight.com/Forms/inquiry.htm
Max flew a Cirrus SR22 from San Jose, CA to Miami. He describes the flight and a close up view of the NASA SuperGuppy. An eyewitness to the Roy Holladay accident describes the crash. A listener asks about when to fly a procedure turn at a hold depicted at the IF or intermediate fix.
Click here for the current listener survey. Tell us about the aviation headset you use most, what you like and dislike about it, and if you’re planning to buy a new headset.
Mentioned in the Show
Photos from Max’s Cirrus SR22 CA to Miami Flight
Callouts found by Moj
- Pilot Who Ditched Baron in Gulf of Mexico Pleads Guilty to Insurance Fraud
- Erik Lindbergh Builds Dream Team For Innovative New Aerospace Company
- NTSB investigates Delta plane that nearly landed on taxiway
- AUSTRALIA INTRODUCES NEW CLASS 2 MEDICAL
- Ash-spreading ceremony goes awry
- FAA: Keep Laser Decorations Away From Airports
- Police Helicopter Pilot Arrests Laser Suspect
- FAA establishes pilot records database in wake of Flight 3407 crash
- Surf Air Members Can Now Pay with Bitcoin