59 Summary of Recent Private Pilot NorCal Fatal Accidents,Trips,Wx,Night
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance.
Send us an email – http://www.sjflight.com/Forms/inquiry.htm
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
Max gives a summary of recent fatal accidents in Northern California, and how they are similar and different from accidents in the rest of the U.S. Many result from Long Trips, Weather, Night & Loss of Control. A listener shares his experience with GPS jamming while in flight. Another listener asks about how to deal with airsickness he experienced on a first flight lesson.
Please visit my new Patreon page and make a contribution to help me with my goal of improving the AviationNewsTalk.com website.
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Check out our recommended Aviation Headsets, and order one for yourself!
Mentioned in the Show
AOPA Flight School Survey
WiFi connection blocking Cellular data in flight?
Trevor’s Live Sectional Map
- Shuster Backs Down on ATC Privatization Plan
- NetJets Pilots Union Accepts Age 70 Mandatory Retirement
- HOUSE PASSES FAA REAUTHORIZATION LEGISLATION
- Use of a Complex Airplane During a Commercial or CFI Practical Test
- NTSB: CJ4 Pilot Didn’t Make Unicom Call before Collision
- GA pilots struggle to interpret weather forecasts and displays
- Southwest Accident Brings Passenger Safety Briefings To The Forefront
- Canada Recommends Mandatory Flight Recorders For Commercial And Private Business Aircraft
- Siemens shows hybrid electric-diesel test unit
- ForeFlight to launch VFR navigation app in Europe
- LISTENING TOUR STRIVES FOR FLIGHT TRAINING SUCCESS