215 Buying and Flying a Cirrus SR22 from Indiana to California + GA News
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance, or to take my online seminar: So You Want to Fly or Buy a Cirrus.
Please help support the show with a donation via PayPal or Patreon.
Send us an email
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
215 Max talks with Dmitry Dakhnovsky about their recent trip buying and then flying an SR22 from Indianapolis to California. Something always seems to happen on these long trips, and in this case the challenge was with the weather as they neared their destination. There’s lots of discussion about the alternatives they considered, and how they always had a Plan B at every step of journey.
- At Palmer’s airport, volunteers helped to secure aircraft as wind tossed some
- Jury Awards $2 million to Pilot Fired for Refusing to Fly in Unsafe Conditions
- Zenith CH-650 Pilot Saves Pony, Christmas
- Delta drops degree requirement for pilot applicants
- Pilot forced to land on road when he didn’t know how to turn on airport lights
- County running more lead testing at Reid-Hillview, San Martin airports
- FAA to investigate Santa Clara County leaded fuel ban at airports
- ATC Zero – Burbank
- ATC Zero – Dallas Ft. Worth
- ATC Zero – Kansas City
- New aircraft leasing company specializes in flight schools
- FAA Releases List Of 50 Airports With 5G Buffers
- Out-of-practice Qantas pilots try to take off with brakes on: memo
- Manhunt underway for suspect in Texas human trafficking plane crash
- Plane crashes in Los Angeles County, then is hit by train
Mentioned in the Show
Plane/Train Crash Video – Twitter
Police Body Camera Video of Plane/Train crash
Video of Rattlesnake Mountain on the 27R final of Gillespie Field
Max’s Books – Order online or call 800-247-6553 to order.
Max Trescott’s G3000 and G5000 Glass Cockpit Handbook
Max Trescott’s G1000 & Perspective Glass Cockpit Handbook
Max Trescott’s GPS and WAAS Instrument Flying Handbook
If you love the show and want more, visit my Patreon page to see fun videos, breaking news, and other posts in the Posts section. And if you decide to make a small donation each month, you can get some goodies!
So You Want To Learn to Fly or Buy a Cirrus seminars
Online Version of the Seminar Coming Soon – Register for Notification
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Check out our recommended Aviation Headsets, and order one for yourself!
Get the Free Aviation News Talk app for iOS or Android.
Check out Max’s Online Courses: G1000 VFR, G1000 IFR, and Flying WAAS & GPS Approaches. Find them all at: https://www.pilotlearning.com/
Like Aviation News Talk podcast on Facebook
Follow Max on Instagram
Follow Max on Twitter
Listen to all Aviation News Talk podcasts on YouTube or YouTube Premium
Max Trescott is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.