144 3 Things To Do Immediately When Reporting an Accident per NTSB 830 + GA News
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance, or to take my online seminar: So You Want to Fly or Buy a Cirrus.
Send us an email
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
144 Max talks about NTSB 830 and 3 things to do if you have an accident or incident. The three things you have to do are: 1) Notify the NTSB immediately of an accident or a serious incident. 2) The operator of the aircraft is responsible for preserving all wreckage to the extent possible. 3) The operator is required to file a report about any accident, though that can be up to ten days later.
- FAA Extends Medicals Until June 30
- Garmin Announces Aviation Webinar Series
- Piper To Manufacture Medical Face Shields
- Pilot flies COVID-19 testing kits from Hayward to Los Angeles
- Covid-19: US announces stimulus package for general aviation airports
- Cirrus Aircraft furloughs employees amid coronavirus disruption
- Aircraft Market Reacts to the Coronavirus
- Pipistrel and EASA announce world’s first type certified electric aircraft
- eFlyer Gets Garmin Glass
- Jet Blast Overturns Hangar
Mentioned in the Show
Fun Flying Destination: Spam Museum
Staying at Home is Starting to work
FAASafety.gov Online Courses
ASA’s Private Oral Study Guide
ASA’s Instrument Oral Study Guide
Aviation Accidents iOS App
Videos Mentioned in the Show
Video: Flight Attendant Working at Home
If you love the show and want more, visit my Patreon page to see fun videos, breaking news, and other posts in the Posts section. And if you decide to make a small donation each month, you can get some goodies!
So You Want To Learn to Fly or Buy a Cirrus seminars
Online Version of the Seminar Coming Soon – Register for Notification
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Max Trescott is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.